Nothing scheduled yet...
There are no public workshops scheduled, however, we can notify you when we have a schedule or discuss hosting a workshop in your office. Feel free to get in touch.
The science of creativity is a fascinating one.
Having great ideas does not depend on the tools you use, your level of intelligence, your background or some sort of innate predisposition to it.
Having great ideas depends only on two things:
- Knowing what processes to follow
- Knowing how to activate them
Most importantly, 90% of the job is practicing it, which is why during this workshop we will do precisely that.
You will leave the event with a thorough understanding of how creativity works in practice and how you can start applying it in your job.
What will the attendees learn?
- The processes and the science underpinning creative thought.
- What processes to activate to have the right ideas at the right time and how to do it.
- How to enter a creative mode and how to enable others to develop the skills necessary to generate high-quality ideas.
- In sum: how to confidently have the right ideas on command, regardless of the situation.
Who is the workshop for?
Managers, team members, C-level.
Meet your presenter
Edoardo Binda Zane
Leadership and Communication Consultant
Connect with Edoardo
Edoardo is a communication and leadership trainer and consultant. His focus is enabling teams and leaders to operate better in dynamic contexts and increasing their ability to generate value under pressure. Throughout his career, he has worked on and led 7-figure business and policy projects. Now, he combines that experience with other areas, such as improv and scientific research, to develop skills in teams and individuals.